2:50 AM Comment1 Comments

1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most of?
Oasis

2. What was the last song you listened to?
Kissing The Lipless - The Shins (coming to hawaii next month, yay)

3. What's in your record/CD player right now?
I usually listen off my computer, but I had "musicforthemorningafter" by Pete Yorn in the radio.

4. What song pretty much sums you up?
Aw, snap. I don't know. Maybe "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson (tres cliche, i know) or "You Never Give Me Your Money" by The Beatles or better still, "I Wanna Be Sedated" by the Ramones.

5. What's your favorite local band?
Jack Johnson, i suppose.

6. What was the last concert you attended?
U2. Haha.

7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to?

U2. Just huge. Seeing Les Miserables live was sweet as well.

8. What's the worst band you've ever seen in concert?
...I don't know. Maybe this one Christian Screamo Metal-ish band I saw in this one church. Talking about the Crucifixion of Christ in one song and dang, I didn't understand a word and my ear was like blown up.

9. What band do you like musically but dislike the members of?

I don't know, honestly.

10. What is the most musically involved you have ever been?
I am on an Oasis fansite, Oasisfanatic.com. I used to be a mod.

11. What shows are you looking forward to?
The Shins next month, if I can make it.

12. What is your favorite band shirt?
I only have one Franz Ferdinand shirt.

13. What music posters do you have up in your room?
Beatles (Abbey Road), Interpol (like yay), Oasis (DBTT--woot!)

14. What musician would you like to be in love with for a day?
ages ago, I'd say Alan White (ex-Oasis drummer). Now, definitely Daniel Kessler (Interpol). Hands down. Hahaha.

15. Pat Benatar or Cyndi Lauper?
Benatar. All the way.

16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
Ooooh. Sabbath was heavy. Ozzy...Crazy train. Both.

17. Commodores or solo Lionel Ritchie?
LOL. Lionel Richie! "Hello? Is it me your looking for?" Seeing as I don't know much of the Commodores stuff outside of "Brick House"...I guess solo Lionel.

18. Punk rock, hip hop or heavy metal?
punk rock

19. Doesn't Primus suck?
The bass player is funky.

20. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek?
Naaaah Really?

21. What was the greatest decade for music?
60s for sure. My personal music awakening would have to be the 90s, though.

22. How many music-related videos/dvds do you own?
3 Oasis, 1 Hives...I think maybe 4 or 5.

23. Do you like Journey?
Only a few songs. "Open Arms" is a guilty pleasure.

24. Don't try to pretend you don't!!
I'm not. I can sing it for you, even.

25. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Notting Hill, haha. That and Bridget Jones Diary (first one)

26. What was your last musical phase?
Going through some sort of indie chill out phase. Probably will head into this hyper Interpol freak out next month though with the new album coming out next month.

27. What's the crappiest CD/record/etc. you own?
I...honestly can't think of one....Action Action maybe. I bought it on a whim and it's all over the place. I guess I should just give it another try. I do also have a cd of fart sounds I bought on senior trip. Maybe that should be it.

28. Do you prefer vinyl or CDs?
CDs, but I would LOVE to start a vinyl collection.

29. All totalled, how much do you spend on music a month?
I can spend over 30 easy. I try to limit to one cd a month.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - if you're a Commodores fan, definitely check out www.landintheband.com - its a contest where you can upload your commordores recording and audition to go on tour with them for a week (and get some cash/prizes as well!) good luck!