7:40 AM Comment1 Comments

Woo, I've let this thing lay fallow. Thanks Becky for those last few posts! :D

Anyway, welcome everyone to the New Year.

I had this idea to listen to "Hoppipolla" by Sigur Ros as the New Year rang in.

BEST. DECISION. EVER.

Eh. Copy and Paste, pretties. ;)

Download Hoppipolla: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHOZEFAP

A slideshow of fireworks pics, courtesy of Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/search/show/?q=fireworks&s=int


And...GO! :D

....


Anyway...I discovered this website -- "Take Away Shows" -- on this Interpol forum I post on regularly (Interpol Online) , and it's remarkable. Such a kick ass concept.

I had heard about Final Fantasy (Owen Pallett, who has worked with the Arcade Fire/the name draws from the actually FF game, of which Pallett is a fan), but never knew then who he was (until I realized he was in AF)...I clicked on Final Fantasy perf on Take Away Shows's website and it's just lovely. I downloaded the song "Your Light is Spent," and I adore it.

Search about: there's also a real good Shins and Arcade Fire one on there. Lots of good music all around, and seemingly, a lot of people/bands I should listen to are on here. It seems like an incredible way to discover more new music. *squee*

Current loves:

1. Your Light is Spent - Final Fantasy
2. Chromatic Birds - SayCet
3. Is There A Ghost? - Band of Horses
4. Crimewave - Crystal Castles + Health
5. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan
6. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
7. Gone For Good - The Shins

Oh, and in addition, I'm updating that playlist when I feel like it. :D

I'm going to try to make a Top 100 song list. I always fail at those things.

Anyway. I'm starving. Must have sustenance. We'll be seeing each other later. ;)

Here. Watch this vid of "Neighborhood #2 (Laika)" by the Arcade Fire. Will Butler and Richard have at it! Fight! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!