9:08 AM Comment0 Comments

Before I left for my trip to California, I purchased two Michael Buble CDs from Borders. (Yes, I actually purchased CDs! Shocking). Anyway, the first I bought was his first album, self-titled michael buble, which I think is his best. Has some of the great classics including Fever, Moondance, and Come Fly with Me, from his famous Starbucks commercial (see two posts below). In this one, he reminds of a young Harry Connick Jr. Very smooth with his voice, but has some emotions inflected in parts of his songs which makes him different. Frank, Dean, Tony, and the rest of the original gang seemed like their songs were meant to be sung to a crowd. Michael Buble sounds more like he's singing to you, which I like.


The second album I bought, It's Time, has a more mature feel to it, compared to his first. Hard to explain it. But I love the songs Quando, Quando, Quando, Save the Last Dance for Me, and You Don't Know Me.

Anyway, I'd recommend Michael Buble for any trip. My plane had a lot of turbulence when flying back to Hawaii. So, I put on some Michael Buble from my iPod and wah-lah, instant relaxation. Love you, Michael Buble!!!!

0 comments: