11:35 PM Comment0 Comments


Ok, you so you've probably heard Mariah Carey's new song "Touch My Body." In all honesty, I hate it. Never have a heard such a "ho-ish" song in my life! It doesn't leave much to the imagination and it is so repetitive. Ugh.. why is it the number #1 song in the country? I have no idea, but whatever.

But, to my surprise, the video is not that bad. I watched it and thought the nerdy guy in it was totally awesome! He's one of those cute nerds that you want to date and have fawn over you. The video was entertaining. Mariah looked great (even though she pranced around in kinda skimpy clothes), but, hey, when Miley Cyrus is baring her back all over Vanity Fair magazine, what's can you consider decent anymore, right?

Overall, I thought the video was cute and entertaining. Although, I highly doubt Mariah knew about the connection speed specs she was telling the guy at the end of the video, it was believable enough. I liked it. Will watch the video again. The song itself, bleh, but whatever :)

0 comments: